Monday, April 17, 2006

yulda kurniawan


17 Apr 2006 20:04:15
yulda kurniawan

It's ok but you're welcome. It had tibe understood if friendship is a kind of manhood all over the world. So why tobe hesitate to make friends anywhere at anytime. OK?
What you'd like my story about? During my maid, as a housewife or as a student. It a lot of words to write down. I guess it's much better if you ask me something then I'll try to answer.
How about that? Thankyou again but your English is as good as too.

---pesan dari user ini / message from this user---

Hi, emm ! I just want to say thanks to you, causes i can to be your friend. Ok, i don\\\'t have no more words. If you had a time, can you tell me about your story ? I\\\'m sorry to disturbed you, please don\\\'t angry to me....^_^ ( your english is good )

No comments: