Thursday, April 27, 2006

yulda kurniawan


27 Apr 2006 13:04:16
yulda kurniawan
Hai yulda, I am fine today. And I hope you so. Factually rain falls anywhere but it\'s blessing for me. You knoe, we got somwe nice picture about rainfalls by day and bynight with a camera and floodlight. It\'s so wonderfull to put on our projects.
How come with your last english and know, for it not quite make a diff to me. There almost at the same manner at what angel we got.
Come on dont worry about your English. Let\'s go on with \'em. OK?.
Comeeee ooon, do not make your own English look silly. It\'s not.

Hihihi, say hello too for your Kuningan\'s mate.
Actually it was a lot of Kuningers in Jakarta which may exploded for too much crowded. But this is Jakarta our legend city. Regards.


---pesan dari user ini / message from this user---

Hai Anjeli. How are you today ? Emm... the rain is so torrential in here. It\\\'s very..very..complicated me. Oh yaa, I have a friend in the office, he\\\'s from kuningan like you & he said : \\\"Hello, i\\\'m glad to know you, may be sometime we can converge in live\\\". Sorry about my English before. You know, may be that makes you laugh, hi..hi..hi.... But, I hope your not disappointed to me, ok.

No comments: