Thursday, April 20, 2006

yulda kurniawan


20 Apr 2006 19:04:03
yulda kurniawan
I studied in a commonly SMU 1 Kab Kuningan. It\'s nothing special in English. But since SD I love to read anything so much including anything in English. I established an Sunday Classmate in English.
So I ready for English at anytime altough I live in a common native environtment. So how about that, yulda?


---pesan dari user ini / message from this user---

Oooh Noo, english...engljsh...and english again ! I don\\\'t know how to reply your context in the same locution. But, it\\\'s no problem cause I have a dictionary,he..he..he.......! Sekarang, ada pertanyaan lagi buat kamu. Kalau boleh tau sebelumnya kamu sekolah dimana kok bhs inggrisnya lancar bener atau kamu memang sudah terbiasa menggunakannya di sekitar kamu ya ?

No comments: