Saturday, April 22, 2006

yulda kurniawan


22 Apr 2006 15:04:02
yulda kurniawan

Waalaikumsalaam.
Hai guy. Good afternoon, I am fine thanks. I always busy but not that busy, so I always have sometime for fun. Well, you have to put you cycle undercontrolled for your own sake.
I have alot of beautiful sisters in Kuningan Bandung and Jakarta.
We love often spend time in mountains or ashores monthly. Why?

---pesan dari user ini / message from this user---

Assalamu\\\'alaikum. Hai chum, good morning. How are you today ? I hope your not busy this day. Uuuhh, I\\\'ve some problem about my motorcycle, due to a sludge. I must to go to a machine shop beforehand. But, forget it. Now, as to your answer. Selain saudara kamu yg 2 itu, apakah masih ada lagi di kota ini, setidaknya yg biasa kamu hubungi ?

No comments: